Who are Sharkhunter Members?
A multitude of U-Boat Skipper’s, officers and crew are in the Membership of SHARKHUNTERS and contribute to the KTB with their personal memories of the Kriegsmarine and service in the U-Boats during WWII. First person accounts by the men who actually waged the U-Boat War from both sides of the periscope…men whose names are etched in submarine history. During our Annual Conventions and Tours … YOU can meet these veterans face to face!
President RONALD REAGAN (1858-1991) was a Sharkhunters Member from 1991 until his death in 2004.
“Regards and admiration to organizations like SHARKHUNTERS who preserve American history.” -Ronald Reagan
SHARKHUNTERS is the world’s only organization that:
- Publishes a historically accurate magazine on this history
- Is approved by the U-Boat Veterans
- Is supported by the U-Boat Veterans
- Is assisted in history by the U-Boat Veterans
- And the ONLY one!
- SHARKHUNTERS is the most complete and comprehensive source for history of the submarine in general and the German U-Boat in specific.
In addition to U-Boats, the KTB Magazine profiles submarines and WWII veterans of the US Navy, USSR, Royal Navy, IJN, and other military services of nations that used the submarine as a major part of their naval fleets.