SHARKHUNTERS information is honest submarine history with major emphasis on German U-Boats and no propaganda. Our monthly KTB Magazine is named after the log book carried by each U-Boat during WW II, the Kriegs Tage Buch, and is kept as a reference in many archives. The history of at least one U-Boat is in each issue of the KTB, with the date that the U-Boat was launched, what type she was, her Skipper’s patrol areas, victims – and final fate of each U-Boat with latitude and longitude position.
Who are Sharkhunter Members?
A multitude of U-Boat Skipper’s, officers and crew are in the Membership of SHARKHUNTERS and contribute to the KTB with their personal memories of the Kriegsmarine and service in the U-Boats during WWII. First person accounts by the men who actually waged the U-Boat War from both sides of the periscope…men whose names are etched in submarine history. During our Annual Conventions and Tours … YOU can meet these veterans face to face!
President RONALD REAGAN (1858-1991) was a Sharkhunters Member from 1991 until his death in 2004. “Regards and admiration to organizations like SHARKHUNTERS who preserve American history.” -Ronald Reagan
– SHARKHUNTERS is the world’s only organization that:
– Publishes a historically accurate magazine on this history
– Is approved by the U-Boat Veterans
– Is supported by the U-Boat Veterans
– Is assisted in history by the U-Boat Veterans
– And the ONLY one!
– SHARKHUNTERS is the most complete and comprehensive source for history of the submarine in general and the German U-Boat in specific.
In addition to U-Boats, the KTB Magazine profiles submarines and WWII veterans of the US Navy, USSR, Royal Navy, IJN, and other military services of nations that used the submarine as a major part of their naval fleets.