The Most Impressive World War II Fine-Art Print Ever Offered!
Only 500 prints of this beautiful oil painting by war scene artist RAY WADDEY have been produced, and each print is hand-signed by these 14 well-known veterans of World War II. They are:
1. + Otto Kretschmer – Top submarine Skipper of WW II; Knights Cross with Oak Leaf and Swords
2. + Hans-Georg Hess – Youngest submarine Skipper of WW II; Knights Cross
3. + Helmut Witte – Skipper of U-159; Knights Cross
4. + Horst von Schroeder – Skipper of U-123; Knights Cross
5. Herbert Werner – Skipper of U-953; author of ‘Iron Coffins’
6. + Hans-Ferdinand Massmann – Skipper of U-409
7. + Günther Heinrich – Skipper of U-960, the last U-boat through Gibraltar
8. + Erich Topp – Skipper of U-57, U-552 and U-2513; Knights Cross with Oak Leaf and Swords
9. + Jürgen Oesten – Skipper of U-61, U-106 and U-861; Knights Cross
10. + Siegfried Koitschka – Skipper of U-616; Knights Cross
11. + Gerd Thäter – Went through Gibraltar TWICE! Deutsches Kreuz in Gold
12. + Kurt Diggins – Skipper of U-458
13. + Hermann Hoffmann – Skipper of U-172
14. + Günther Rall – 3rd most successful fighter pilot in history; Knights Cross with Oak Leaf and Swords
NOTE: + indicates this veteran has begun his “Eternal Patrol”
In this group of veterans, you will find the most successful submarine Skipper of World War II (Kretschmer); the Third Most Successful Skipper (Topp); the Third most successful fighter pilot of all time (Rall); the youngest combat submarine Skipper of WW II and possibly of all time (Hess); one Skipper who went through Gibraltar twice (Thäter) and another who was the last to go through (Heinrich) in WW II and many other important veterans of the war. They all hand-signed these beautiful prints.
Print size is 18″ x 24″
– $20 shipping in the USA will be added.
– $30 shipping outside the USA, will be added.