Join Sharkhunters with over 8,200 Members in over 77 countries around the world! Founded in 1983, Sharkhunters is the only group of it’s kind, with an extensive history of the German U-Boats & other submarine services of the world. Sharkhunters Members receive all of these benefits and more including:
- Our Monthly KTB Magazine with stories & articles from the memories of men who actually fought the War at Sea.
- Notifications of upcoming tours to the great places we visit!
- Places like North Germany, South Germany, Austria, France, Russia, Ukraine, Red China, the US and more.
- Notifications of informal meetings in cities around the US where members meet to discuss history and memories.
- Member-Only Discounts: Get $5 off all books …available only at the Sharkhunters Store
- Full membership to Sharkhunters is only $50 per year!
- Your monthly KTB Magazine will be delivered to you electronically and in full color, with the facts you won’t find anywhere else!
Our monthly Magazine is called the KTB after the KriegsTageBuch (war log book) carried aboard all German U-boats. Our KTB Magazine is used extensively by many groups and is kept as permanent history in many archives:
National Archives – Washington DC
U-Boat Archive – Germany
Brazilian Navy Archives – Rio de Janeiro
Museum of Science & Industry – Chicago
US Naval Submarine League – USA
USS NAUTILUS Memorial – Groton
US Sub Vets of WW II – USA
US Navy Historical Center – Washington DC
Italian Submarine Archives – Milano
USS SILVERSIDES Memorial – Michigan
Library of Congress – Washington DC
This is the only Magazine of its kind in the world – shouldn’t it be coming to you? The stories in our KTB Magazine come right from the memories of the men who made this history – not from a researcher or librarian, but directly from the men who waged the Battle of the Atlantic.
…and be in Membership with these men of history – and many more. There are currently more than 8,200 Members in over 77 countries.